Hitachi Koki fully understands the mission and responsibility it performs in society and aims at becoming a true international company, being recognized as "Hitachi Koki of the World" with an objective of continuous prosperity.
Contribute to our society through outstanding technologies, products and services
The Hitachi Koki Group is committed to contributing to society by globally providing innovative, high performance, high quality and high customer satisfaction products and services which are suited to the users' needs.
In addition, we fully recognize that every company is a member of society and make it a principle not only to engage in fair and transparent conduct, but also to exert our best efforts to achieve a prosperous society through harmonization with the environment and involvement in philanthropic activities.
- Hitachi Koki's board directors, executive officer, corporate officers (hereinafter "Directors & Officers") and employees shall make efforts not only to unite within Hitachi Koki or Hitachi Koki group companies, but also to promote mutual understanding and friendship with various countries throughout the world.
- Hitachi Koki's Directors & Officers and employees shall make efforts to accurately grasp the new requirements arising in international society, and develop more advanced technology and products with high reliability that are able to respond to such requirements, ensure the safety of products Hitachi Koki manufactures and sells, and ultimately provide customers with heartfelt services.
- Hitachi Koki's Directors & Officers and employees shall make efforts to establish a solid position as a world technology leader through their personal study, research and development.
- Hitachi Koki's Directors & Officers and employees shall make efforts to not only seek knowledge widely, both domestically and from abroad, in order to constantly enhance their senses and intelligence, but also to engage in activities in accordance with the law and corporate ethics.
- Hitachi Koki's Directors & Officers and employees shall always engage in activities based upon the concept of fair competition.
- Hitachi Koki's Directors & Officers and employees shall not only fully respect the management and technology information of other companies, but shall also make efforts to establish a stringent control system for the management and technology information owned by Hitachi Koki. Further, they shall strictly implement such a system while recognizing the value of such information.
- Hitachi Koki's Directors & Officers and employees shall recognize that it is indispensable to maintain international peace and security in order to secure the credibility all over the world, and make efforts to comply with trade-related laws and regulations.