*1 As of May 2016. Among 5-7kg class hammers made by leading power tool manufactures (surveyed by Hitachi Koki).
*2 A comparison between the H45MEY and the previous model H45MRY. (The value may vary according to conditions.)
- Long Lifetime, Maintenance-free
The AC brushless motor offers a significantly extended product life cycle by eliminating trouble including armature burnout, layer short or commutator wear even in severe work environments. Besides, no carbon brush replacement is required.
- Compatible with Engine Generators
Equipped with Hitachi's original, compact high efficiency inverter circuit, the demolition hammer works with an engine generator that doesn't have an on-board inverter.
- Stable Performance during Voltage Drops
The brushless motor runs cooler, and its performance isn't affected as much by voltage drop from long extension cords onsite. This vastly improves electrical efficiency.
- Hitachi's original, spring-type dynamic vibration absorber (on the H45MEY only)
Hitachi's original, spring-type dynamic vibration absorber with a weight and two springs move in the opposite direction to the vibration direction of the main body. This results in reduced vibration and improved operating efficiency.
- Low vibration handle (on both the H45ME and H45MEY)
Hitachi's original vibration-absorbing mechanism with the Transatory unit (rubber dampers) and the hinge unit provides high vibration absorbing effect. This will help absorb and reduce vibrations to the user, making it more comfortable for prolonged periods of time.
*The UVP system includes the LVH mechanism.
- The internal double-insulation construction with a very sturdy aluminium die-cast body and a plastic internal stator holder
makes the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit.
- Push-button, constant speed control with variable speed
- One push action for quick bit mounting
A bit can be mounted by simply inserting it into the tool holder
- Tool bit angle adjustment
The tool bit angle can be easily adjusted to 12 different angles every 30 degrees by turning the grip.
Large easy-to-grip trigger switch for more control.
|Full Load Impact Rate
||1,430 – 2,850/min
|Vibration Total Values
(triax vector sum)*2
||Vibration emission value ah, CHeq = 11.0m/s2
||Vibration emission value ah, CHeq = 8.0m/s2
|Uncertainty K = 1.5m/s2
||Bull Point, Side Handle, Carrying Case
*1 Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
*2 The vibration total values were determined according to EN60745.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.