*A performance comparison between the H60ME/H60MEY and the previous model H60MRV when using a 2.0mm2x30m extension cord. Actual performance results may vary according to operational conditions.
Our Original Brushless Motor Technology
- ► No wearing parts (carbon brushes, commutator, field coil)
- ► Our original compact controller
- Long Lifetime, Maintenance-Free
The brushless motor offers a significantly extended product life cycle by eliminating trouble including armature burnout, layer short or commutator wear even in severe work environments. Besides, no carbon brush replacement is required.
- Compatible with Engine Generators
Equipped with our original, compact high efficiency inverter circuit, the demolition hammer works with an engine generator that doesn't have an on-board inverter.
- Stable Performance during Voltage Drops
The brushless motor runs cooler, and its performance isn't affected as much by voltage drop from long extension cords on site. This vastly improves electrical efficiency.
- Best in class*1 demolition performance
The highly efficient AC brushless motor provides stable performance during voltage drops, delivering the best in class performance with an extension cord, up to 1.2 x more*2 compared to our previous model.
*1:As of August 2016. Among 9-11kg class demolition hammers made by leading power tool manufacturers.(Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
*2:A performance comparison between the H60ME/H60MEY and the previous model H60MRV when using a 2.0mm2x30m extension cord. Actual performance results may vary according to operational conditions.
- Our original, pendulum dynamic vibration absorber (on the H60MEY only)
reduces the vibration from demolition by moving a weight and leaf spring in the opposite direction to the movement of the hammer.
*The UVP system includes the LVH mechanism
- Low vibration handle (on both the H60ME and H60MEY)
Our original vibration-absorbing mechanism with the Transatory unit (rubber dampers) and the hinge unit provides high vibration absorbing effect. This will help absorb and reduce vibrations to the user, making it more comfortable for prolonged periods of time.
- The internal double-insulation construction with a very sturdy aluminium die-cast body and a plastic internal stator holder
makes the housing more rigid, and significantly enhances durability of the motor unit.
- Push-button, constant speed control with variable speed
- One push action for quick bit mounting
A bit can be mounted by simply inserting it into the tool holder
- Tool bit angle adjustment
The change lever allows for easy mode switching between neutral (for bit angle adjustment) and hammering (for demolition). The tool bit angle can be adjusted to 12 different angles every 30 degrees by turning the grip.
Large easy-to-grip trigger switch for more control.
|Full Load Impact Rate
|Vibration Total Values
(triax vector sum)*2
|Vibration emission value ah, CHeq = 15.0m/s2
||Vibration emission value ah, CHeq = 11.0m/s2
|Uncertainty K = 1.5m/s2
||Bull Point, Side Handle, Carrying Case
*1:Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
*2:The vibration total values were determined according to EN60745.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.