14.4V / 18V Cordless Radio
- Protection frame structure
- Cushioning rubber + Special resin
The frame consisting of cushioning rubber
and special resin significantly increases the durability by more than three times of the previous model*
This protects the main body of the radio from a fall or shock.
* In comparison with the previous model UR18DSL2.
- Bluetooth ® wireless technology*
The radio is designed to connect with a device featuring Bluetooth ® wireless technology
such as a smartphone, and play audio through its speakers.
* In order to use Bluetooth ® wireless technology, it is required to pair the radio with a device featuring Bluetooth ® wireless technology. Please note that the radio can't be paired with more than one device. Bluetooth ® and its logo are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, INC.
- DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
Equipped with DAB/DAB + receiver for superior sound quality and very low noise.
- Audio playback & recharge function
Equipped with an AUX input terminal and an USB charging jack, the protection storage case stores a smartphone or a portable music player, while the user listening to internet radios,*1 playing back audio *2 and recharging the device.*3
*1: Communication fees may apply depending on the internet environment.
*2: A commercial stereo mini plug connection cable (ø 3.5mm) is required when not using Bluetooth ® wireless technology.
*3: A commercial USB charging cable is required. Some devices may not be recharged.
- Degree of protection against ingress of water
- IPX4 water resistance*
Designed to withstand up to 5 minutes exposure to rain.
* This product is designed to be resistant to water. However, it is not guaranteed that the product will not fail.
- Service time per battery charge
Compatible with Hitachi 14.4V/18V slide batteries.
Also designed to be operated by household power supply with the included AC adaptor.
|Battery capacity *1
||Service time *2 (approx.)
||Condition of use
||When receiving FM stations at 0.05W X 2 output.
*1: The figures of battery capacity are nominal values.
*2: The service time is approximate. It varies depending on the type of battery, charging condition and conditions of use.
DAB/DAB+: 174.928 to 239.200MHz (BAND Ⅲ)
FM: 87.5 to 108MHz
AM: 522 to 1,629KHz
DAB/FM: Rubber antenna
AM: Ferrite bar antenna (built-in)
|Bluetooth ® *1
Bluetooth profile: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) / AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
Send/Receive Sensitivity: Class 2
||90mm (8 Ω) X2
||AUX IN (ø 3.5mm)
||USB Charging Jack (5V 1A)
|Max Available Output
||AC: 5W x 2, 14.4V: 6W x 2, 18V: 7W x 2
Slide Battery: DC 14.4V, 18V
Household Power Supply (using provided AC Adapter)
Backup Batteries: DC 3.0V, Two AA Batteries
||405mm x 312mm x 265mm (16" x 12-9/32" x 10-7/16") (with antenna retracted)
||4.0kg (8.8lbs.) (without battery)
||AC Adapter, Two AA Batteries, Recharge Cable Holder (for Apple Lightning Connector) *Android holder is built into the main unit.
*1: In order to use Bluetooth ® wireless technology, it is required to pair the radio with a device featuring Bluetooth ® wireless technology. Please note that the radio can't be paired with more than one device. Bluetooth ® and its logo are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, INC.
- In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.